Jazzercise.

Did you know that Netflix has workout videos on instant? I didn't know until this week. The elliptical has been driving my crazy, since I try to work it at least four times a week (Fridays and Saturdays I often kack out), so I mixed it up this week with an exercise video.

{via}

It is called "Bikini READY, Fast!" which I think is sort of hilarious, but I like it, especially the one-legged squats. I refuse do do the video when A is home, it is far too embarrassing, and I am very uncoordinated. Also, I have to use canned food as my weights since I don't have any dumb-bells, increasing the potential humiliation exponentially.

So, everyone, get ready for my bikini bod, it will be here in just 4 weeks!



Comments

Unknown said…
lol i love the home aerobic videos, i can't stand the gym! unless it's group fitness classes of course. i had to get over my fear of isaac seeing me do it pretty quickly, he just laughs as i work my "hip hop abs"!

Popular Posts