I love watching cable in bed.

Cable in bed is one of my favorite parts of vacation, regardless of location. I know this may sound ridiculous, but as someone who has never had cable, ever, it is a big deal.

Anyway, that is the preface to day on of this travel log.

Sunday a week ago, we drove to Moab, in a bright yellow Aveo. When we stepped out of the car, the air felt tropically warm. It was heavenly. We went up to our room, at some pesto sandwiches I packed, and watched loads of cable, like food network and HGTV. I loved every minute of it.

Here's a preview of what we did on Monday:

(For some reason this pic wouldn't upload correctly! It is supposed to be landscape orientation, no portrait, so just turn your head to the right!)





Comments

Unknown said…
I love it that you and I watch the same things whenever we get our grubby little hands on a TV with cable. Funny, funny. I love your Moab pics.

Popular Posts