Some Random Thoughts...



Did you know that since 1990 (ish) the door close buttons on elevators haven't been hooked up? Now that you know, you'll probably forget until your in a big rush on an elevator, mashing that door close button.
What did you do for your mom this Mother's Day? For Mamma J, two depression glass dinner plates, in her pink cherry blossom pattern. For Mamma E, a Malaysian pot filled with beautiful orangey-pink begonias. I patronized the antique store and home and garden pottery store in Sandy, and the good old West Side Nursery.
The freshman fifteen. Did you go through this? Is it more like twenty, thirty? Let's be honest here, I'm going through my own ten to fifteen... ish. I'm kinda hoping it's just a phase...that one day I'll wake up and my favorite jeans will all of a sudden fit. Just in case that doesn't work, I've decided to take one exercise-related class every sememster, hence the 7:30 a.m. yoga class. I'm almost to the point of taking those favorite jeans to Plato's Closet, but just can't seem to let go. That's all.

Comments

amy said…
I think it's pretty normal. Pretty soon your body gets it all figured out and picks up its own rhythm and goes pretty much back to normal. Sad, though, that the spectacular metabolism of our youth doesn't graduate with us.

AND - you look great! Nothin to worry about.

Popular Posts