TMI

My dear friend Kristy tagged me on this one, and I accept simply because it's the easiest kind of blog to write.
*Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Police Cadet
2. Sample Preparer in an x-ray diffraction lab
3. Sales Associate a the now defunct Haight Boutique
4. Legal Assistant
*Four places I have lived:
1. Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
2. Fairbanks, Alaska
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Utah
*Four TV shows that I watch:
1. My Name is Earl
2. American Gladiators
3. Cranford/anything on Masterpiece Theater
4. Top Gear
*Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Ecuador
2. New York
3. Heber, Utah
4. Baja Mexico
*Four of my favorite foods:
1. Yellow Curry (Thai food is my fav)
2. Banana Cake with Penuche Frosting and Vanilla Ice Cream
3. BBQ Chicken Pizza
4. Hot Wings
*Four places I would rather be right now, or that I've never been:
1. Home, in bed
2. Europe
3. Hawaii
4. Chicago
*Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Starting my major
2. Spring!
3. One year anniversary
4. Family moving and growing and such
*Friends I Would Like To Tag:
Anyone on my list of favs, or really anyone at all!

Comments

Unknown said…
"4. Family moving and growing and such"

Are you praying me home? Huh?

Popular Posts