Who would you be?

So, I totally copied Rachel on this one, but I need another easy post. So here it goes.

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Erica Eagle: Who would listen to someone with that name?!

YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor & fave cookie)
Extreme Moosetrack Ginger: Gross!

YOUR "FLY GUY/GIRL" NAME: (1st initial of first name, first 3 or 4 letters of your last name)
M Niel: Doesn't seem so fly to me...

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Plum Frenchie

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name, city where you were born)
May Pittsburgh

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Nelma: Funny, because it's my grandma's name!

SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Green Cosmo: I've never actually had a cosmo, I've just been told that if I did drink, I would be a cosmo girl...

NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Thomas Arnold: Meh.

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names)
So my mom doesn't have a middle name, but my last name would be Gordon.

TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Petersen Paris: I wouldn't trust weather forecast from me...

SPY NAME/ BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Rose

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing your wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Mango Bootsie: HA!

HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Oatmeal Willow: If that's not a hippy name, I don't know what is!

YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour")
Reading Rain: Kinda cool, yeah?

Anyway, if you're as bored as I am, feel free to copy.

Comments

Popular Posts