Intro

This is my new blog. I hardly ever sign into myspace anymore, I guess I just got sick of all the online dating adds, so I've made this my new blogging outlet. If you know me, and you know my family, you know that our lives revolve around food. Most families go water skiing together, or play football or other such things. My family doesn't, we eat together. My goal for this blog is to tell about my culinary adventures, both at home and abroad. Maybe I'll even include an occasional recipe.

The latest? Little World. It's on State Street and North of 2100 South. Maybe a bit scary, but the food is fantastic. We ordered the family meal for three, but there was more than enough food for four. Here's what we got:

Pon Pon Chicken
Mongolian Beef
Shredded Pork, Sezhuan Style (I don't know how to spell that, but it must be Chinese for SPICEY)
House Lo Mein (without the shrimp and squid, darn food allergies.)
Fried Rice
Hot and Sour Soup Paper-Wrapped Chicken, Egg Rolls, and Jumbo Shrimp, which came with the meal.

Basically every entree we ordered was hot hot hot, but so delicious. And like I said, four people fed with plenty of leftovers, for about $30.

Next time I'll try to include a picture...

Comments

Popular Posts