hello hello

I was just thinking about how I love it when my friends update their blogs, so I thought I'd do a little update here.

  • I'm a deputy! They appointed me as the Deputy Recorder at work. I had already pretty much been doing the work, and now I get the title. In another week, I'll have been there for six months.
  • We're going to Hawaii! I may have already mentioned this, but we're going to Kauai with my parents in December. We leave on Christmas Eve, actually. I'm so excited to go on a week-long vacation!
  • Our house prospects are not looking very good. We've still been trying to work with the City, but have not had much staff support. It is really hard to not have an answer, to be in limbo, without a yes and without a definite no. Still praying for a solution with the city.
  • My primary program is this next Sunday. It has been hard to come in new, with a new presidency, in the middle of the year. The kids are so wonderful, so I'm sure it will be fine, but I'm just looking forward to being finished.
  • I'm doing so-so on my goals. Exercise is hard, but I've been doing better than I have in a very long time. Flossing is going well. Reading time could use some improvement, as could bedtime/waking up. I've been eating a lot of junk lately, mostly at work. I have a really hard time saying no to sweets. Should I go cold-turkey? Would that just make it worse? I literally fell terrible when I eat bad food, so I need to do better.
  • Speaking of reading time, I'm reading The Night Circus. It is pretty good.

Comments

Popular Posts