dream team

Howdy folks!

Once again, I've abandoned this blog for far too long. A took the above picture two weeks ago, when we walked around Salt Lake identify the rock on different buildings for his geology class. It was fun to see different parts of the city and just hang out with my best friend.

Other updates? Not much. Thanksgiving was wonderful with both families. I made unintentionally lumpy garlic potatoes and Lion House rolls, which were wonderful. We're looking forward to our Hawaii vacation, though I feel completely unprepared. I have a new bathing suit, but that's about it. Also, this week we have a do-or-die meeting with the city about our house building. I really hope we can finally come up with a solution and avoid going before the city council next week (prayers, please!).

Lastly, I have a BIG idea in the works. As in, what I want to do career-wise in the future. When I thought about where I wanted to be in 10 years, this idea really stood out to me. It is one that will take a lot of work, require a lot of help, and likely not payoff for awhile, but I am so excited about it that I'm losing sleep (on both ends). I can hardly think about anything else, and have already filled pages with ideas. I've talked with some of you about this idea, and am thrilled to have your support. You are my dream team.

Comments

Popular Posts