Dear Friends.

Stop posting so many amazing things on Pinterest. I'm having a visual overload of pretty things.

Seriously, I'm overwhelmed. I want to repin all of those things. If only my life were as beautiful as all of your pinboards.

Love,

Marta

PS: Here's a little life update.

  1. My family had a super awesome party on Sunday. Good food, good music, good company, I only wish we were dancers.
  2. My hair is getting really long. I enjoy doing it in elaborate-looking braids. This weekend I think I'll do it milkmaid style.
  3. I bought some real makeup last week or something with my amazing Chelsea. I got two Mac eyeshadows, a Smashbox lipstain/seal balm (which is a million times better than the grocery store kind) and Korres lip butter. This is the only real makeup (other than Bare Minerals) that I've ever purchased. Let's be real. it is amazing
  4. I hate to say it, but TOMS shoes are totally worth what they cost. I've worn mine every day for a week and a half (sometimes not all day, but everyday).
  5. I love the smell of summer. And going on walks with my sweetheart.
  6. A good fresh blueberry is the most delicious thing ever. A bad blueberry is the most disgusting.
  7. '80s movies are awesome. Lately we've watched Soap Dish, Peggy Sue Got Married, Romancing the Stone, Jewel of the Nile, and 16 Candles.
  8. I love our Scion. Did I mention we bought a Scion? An XB. It is fantastic.
  9. We're going to Jackson in a little more than a week. I can't wait.
  10. Please pray for us and our future house. We're in the thick of things with the city right now, and at times it feels like it will take a divine intervention to get this project through!

Comments

Popular Posts