Girls Night Out


Today is my sister M's birthday. In celebration, Grandpa put the kids to bed, and we went to dinner with Mom. We knew we also wanted to go to REI to check out their Dansko clogs, so we hopped on 33rd and headed east. We ended up going to Lugano, a restaurant I performed at when I was in high school madrigals. I remembered it looking really nice, and I've wanted to eat there ever since. Long story short, we went there and it was phenomenal. For starters, they brought out the bread and butter, the bread was good, but the butter was served cold, which irritating. They also brought these tiny olives that were so tastey. I ate six, M ate five, and Mom at eighteen. They were very small, and probably the best olives I'ves ever eaten. Onto the main courses, I had Pork with Risotto. M had fettuccini with Italian sausage, fresh mushrooms,red onion, spinach and tomato cream sauce. Mom had spaghetti with napa cabbage, pancetta, toasted garlic, cauliflower, olive oil and ricotta salata. For dessert we had lavender panna cotta with berries, yum. I would highly, highly reccomend it. So, happy birthday M! Thanks for making an excuse to go out just us girls, we really ought to do this more often. Too bad the third sister lives in California...

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah, too bad! That sounds sooooooo fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Popular Posts