A's Birthday was on Monday! Anyway, we celebrated simply, and I hope it was still a good day for him. Sunday we had dinner with his family. I made a fat-free trifle, with angel food cake, vanilla pudding, mixed berries, and fat free cool whip. Monday, I had two classes, so we had a nice lunch at home together. Tuesday, my parents took us to Aristo's, a delicious Greek restaurant. A had salmon, I had something that started with a B and involved potatoes, zucchini, cheese, and mint. For dessert we went to Bellisimo Gelato, which just happens to be the best. Anyway, Happy Birthday on Monday to A, I love you and you are the best!

In other news, I'm going to Germany, tomorrow! It is crazy how quickly this trip has come. Here's what I'll miss:

A.
His warm toasty fires.
Saying morning prayers and reading at night together.
Cooking and eating together.
Snuggling.
Being able to call just to chat anytime.
The other usual things.

There are more things, but now I have to go pack. Anyway, farewell for now!

Comments

Chelsea said…
Please blog all about Germany with lots of pictures! Thanks, you're a doll, have a wonderful time in Europe. (trying to sound sophisticated)

Popular Posts